Join an AI-based RegTech startup and play an active role in its growth. Gain hands-on experience developing the company's technology products and solutions. Enjoy an entrepreneurial environment, with its high level of responsibility, autonomy, and rigor in the work performed.
Start Date: Immediately
Work Schedule: Part-Time / Flexible for student Internship
Location: Brooklyn Navy Yard, NY
KnomAI is a tech startup, offering an innovative service in automation, focusing on automating knowledge work, in the reg-tech space using AI and NLP.
You will work closely with the co-founders and team to grow the company's platform and develop its solutions.
Among other things, you will:
- Assist in developing the company's PaaS based products and related services
- Assist in responding to customer-specific product requirements.
- Assist in the day-to-day platform development operations of the company.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have:
- A computer science background and some AI/NLP knowledge
- Proficiency in ReactJS and/0r Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of MVC
- A desire to work in a start-up environment and play a very hands-on role in your work.
- The ability, drive, and passion to be focused, productive and creative with minimal supervision.
This job proposal is geared towards graduates with some work experience who have a high potential for working in a startup environment. They should have the skills, mindset, and intention of becoming a part of the core technology team.
If you are the right person for the job, please apply!